How To Team Fortress 2 How To Team Fortress 2

OMG, you've got me there!

its true, thats how i play the game 20%.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Play with the perception

Really liked this. It reminded me of the kind of feeling I hat at the game "You Have To Burn The Rope". Its a play with ones perception.

I expected some "normal" game, in fact at the beginning i tried to turn down the quality, because it was lagging so hard. Later i couldn't stop smiling because i knew it was part of the concept.

Sad that lot of people don't get it.
Cheers!

Smiley Difference Smiley Difference

Litle Trick

There is a trick to solve the puzzles. Just cross eyes until both images overlap. The differences flicker.

Chamber Chamber

What a mix

Reall y nice combinig of the materials. Lots of tweaking in choosing of the right "consistency". I Espeacially like the reflection of the mouth. The orange skin could be a little better. What did you render it with? I myself use vray.

ThinXIII responds:

just the default render in ZBrush. Thanks. :D

Matrix Extrusion1 Matrix Extrusion1

Nice Shading

I like the ambience in the image. I just can imaginge a space ship floating slowly through the "air".

onionahoy responds:

Thanks, that sounds like a cool idea actually I might just experiment with that.

insanely detailed pub insanely detailed pub

Keep on

Wow, this is quite neat. You put a lot of effort in the modelling. I just don't like the way it's rendered, especially because of the glass material you can see its not real (because of the normally very complex reflections in real life). My suggestion is you try out some other render engines with global illumination, it takes some time to learn, but its worth it.